Why 3D Software?
In times of digitalization, potential customers can drift freely in the vast sea of different websites and online shops. The challenge for providers is to attract the attention of the respective target group. No matter if manufacturer or retailer: 3D representations are exactly the flares you need for your marketing.
Through 3D visualization your customers can playfully view products from all sides and develop a much better feeling for the product. But three-dimensional product representations are just the beginning: The 3D platform of rooom is the starting point for many other applications. AR and VR features in particular ensure effective marketing of products on the Internet.
Using 3D technologies effectively
Advantages of the 3D representation at a glance
Create 3D models: Here's how
The 3D modeling is what makes rooom special. With our platform you can easily create your own 3D models - with or without existing 3D data. For this purpose, six different options are available to you. For many of these variants, your camera or smartphone is already sufficient as equipment.
- Simply use our extensive portfolio of customizable 3D models.
- Scan the object with your smartphone and our 3D Scan Software to create models more easily than ever before within minutes and upload them to our system.
- Easily create 3D models from photos. To do this, make a series of images from different heights, with which you cover every single angle of view of your object. Finally, upload your images to the platform.
- Make a video in 4k that shows your object from every angle and upload it to rooom. Keep in mind that photos generally give better results than video.
- Use a single photo or a link to a product in your online shop.
- Upload existing 3D data, such as CAD from construction or floor plans from an architect.
If you use our 3D scanner app, photos, videos or CAD data, you can upload them quickly and easily to our platform and have a preview generated. You will then receive a non-binding quote from us for the creation of a high-quality 3D model.