Intraverse: Crossover of Intranet & Metaverse
The Intraverse is considered to be a new HR tech trend. rooom CEO Hans Elstner talks about the benefits and challenges for Human Resources in implementing an in-house Intraverse.
Just like the Metaverse as the next stage of the Internet, the Intraverse can be imagined as a three-dimensional intranet. - HR Journal 2023
HR Journal has summarized the key learnings at a glance:
- Employees can be recruited, onboarded and trained immersively in virtual environments, regardless of their location.
- An Intraverse provides access to on-demand training programs, enables spatial meetings from any location, and creates interactive events that foster collaboration and creativity.
- Instead of static content, an Intraverse allows companies to provide employees with interactive 3D worlds that reflect company culture and employer branding in a more authentic and vibrant way.
- When planning the transition of HR functions to the Metaverse, it is important to start by ensuring that the experience retains a personal touch.
- Keeping content up to date and ensuring responsibilities are clearly assigned and executed is essential to the long-term success of the platform.
- Consider how the Metaverse interacts with other HR tools and platforms.