The metaverse information portal Metamandrill.com featured Hans Elstner in an interview series about founders and CEOs behind metaverse companies.
"The metaverse is formed by permeating the real world with a digital counterpart." - Hans Elstner
According to the metaverse value-chain model by Jon Radoff, rooom operates on multiple layers of the "seven layers of the metaverse".
- Human Interface: rooom provides its own interface through a web-based platform.
- Spatial Computing: The rooom platform offers a cloud-based software for the metaverse.
- Creator Economy: Anyone can create metaverse content with the easy-to-use interface.
- Discovery: rooom enables real-time presence through avatars, community-driven content and outbound marketing - e.g. retailers can create virtual showrooms.
- Experience: Social events, meetings, (escape) games, etc. are possible with rooom.
Read the full interview for more insights from Hans Elstner and the story behind our company.